'97 VTi supercharger

I'll be picking up a 1997 Honda Civic VTi (the 1.6) in a few weeks. It's done 90k miles and is standard.

I can't find (been searching Google) a place that will supply and fit the bolt on Jackson Racing supercharger for it. I found a couple for the

2000-model Type-R, who I will contact next week, but in the meantime does anyone have any experience with what I'm looking for?

Cheers guys, T.

Reply to
ts86

dunno to be honest but try BBR they do a lot of SC stuff and might be able to help or point you in the right direction at least.

Reply to
Vamp

Thanks Vamp.

I went to see the car yesterday. Annoying thing is that the engine code says D16A2, but no way is it a D16 engine. I know the car hasn't had any engine transplant or any silly history. wtf?

Hopefully I can be sure it's a B16A2 once I pick it up next week. The mods available for it are huge.

Reply to
ts86