Accord Diagnostics Port

Since there are now three more Accord drivers in here - where's the diagnostics port?
it's cold out and I can't find anything concrete on Google.
Oh, Tim Kemp, it does enter the red in fourth...
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

Who are the other Accord drivers?
--
Dan

He's referring to the Rover Accord, so that would be Fishman, Bigus, etc. Plus mine is still in residence...
--
Lordy.UK

Nah it's the model after the Rover / Honda one...
?
--
Dan

I know, but I presumed that's what you were digging at...
--
Lordy.

Hmmm, as one of those four I'm afraid to say I don't know :$
There is a Honda/Accura forum out there somewhere though, I'll have a look for it.

That would be the red on the temp or fuel gauge?
Depresion wrote:

Must admit after seeing it today, and being driven by the Derv, I think the fact that he's finally got a proper car has gone to his head - I think we may have actually hit 50.
--
The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon; the vessel
with the pestle has the brew that is true.

ROFL :-D
--
Dan

*cough* :-)
DervMan wrote:

did you get my email Dervy? Photos on my ftp site.
--
The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon; the vessel
with the pestle has the brew that is true.
Tim S Kemp wrote:

Yeah I have them (it?), thanks. And the bridge too.
To everybody else, sorry, getting used to using Google Groups once more so a few replies will be a bit strange...
Real car? It doesn't have a a (insert what some people consider necessary for it to qualify as a real car) so I don't think we're there yet.
Over the next few weeks I'll be riding about in either a 928S, Prius or PT Cruiser...
-- The DervMan www.dervman.com

That bridge photo is rather nice isn't it.
--
Dan

DanTXD wrote:

Been out taking more tonight - not converted them from raw yet...
--
The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon; the vessel
with the pestle has the brew that is true.
DervMan Online wrote:

I think an Accord diagnostic port is the qualifying feature de jour.
--
Halmyre

DervMan Online wrote:

Ooh, is this like Blankety Blank? Well Terry, I think it's 'woeful reputation for reliability' :o)
snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com says...

Have a look at the Honda-R (Honda Revolutions) forums, all things Honda discussed.
--
Carl Robson
Car PC Build starts again. http://smallr.com/rz

Not a lot actually happening on there tho, until you get right to the very top - at which point there's a sudden flurry of activity.
Heh.
--
Lordy.UK

says...

Been there, done that (look for me eh?) but... no definitive answer. Apparently it's under the glovebox, not under ours though... :-(
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com