An actual MOD!

I've cracked the screen trying to get it out. So I reckon I'm going to have a bonded one put in. Mmm. Stiffness.

Reply to
Doki

You were trying to take out a bonded screen?

Reply to
ThePunisher

No. If I was, replacing it with a bonded screen wouldn't be a mod, would it?

Reply to
Doki

What car came with bonded and non bonded screens?

Reply to
ThePunisher

The MK2 Golf and probably plenty others. Bonded screens in the US spec cars and Rallye (G60 too maybe). I imagine bonded screens were needed for US C&U regs or something.

Reply to
Doki

Well, you learn somthing new every day, thanks.

Reply to
ThePunisher