And the jury is in.

Especially if you are a gearbox.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Did you get my MMS?

Reply to
DanB

That's the thing, I don't. The boss was surprised what I get out of cars. Especially when I took him to Liverpool and he could see the average rising with the speed. I think he gets about 9 out of the DB9, but he tends to drive about 6 miles a day in traffic, and the Cherokee he just bought is showing an average of 16 driven the way he drives after the run back to work from buying it (about 40 miles) plus some inter office runs. i tend to drive smoothly rather than slowly.

Reply to
Elder

Yes, it made me larf.

Reply to