MOT ..... Passed.

With the comment "Best balanced brakes he had seen in a car that old, for a very long time".

Nice. They do charge the full test fee, but they don't make up fail faults like some of the other garages that charge less do.

For those who might be vaguely interested, Princess St Garage Warrington. I tend to use them for my MOTs all the time, apart from when I might need a friendly MOT, then I know who to have a word with.

Reply to
Elder

Not a real shocker, given it's just had a brand new pair of front calipers, is it??

Reply to
AstraVanMann

There are the original rear brake calipers to take into account too. No advisories at all, because he said the one screen chip had been filled between MOTs. It shows on the screen as being there because it was there for a while before being done, but you can see the resin. It is right at the bottom of the screen almost hidden by the retracted wipers. Was totally hidden by them before I fitted the aero wipers. Which I might add look better than old paralellogram ones, and seem to work better to0

Reply to
Elder