Anyone seen one of these before?

On the way to work smorning seen this on the back of a lorry, think it said Zonda S on the back, but it was the exhausts that got my attention, first time I seen anything like it, is it expensive?

Sorry for the poor quality, I used me cam phone while driving :)

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

Dunno, can't see the photos. Must be dodgy webhosting :-)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Pagani Zonda C12. Yea a little expensive, fast though...

$Pagani@$Zonda%20C12g.html

Reply to
Dan405

$Pagani@$Zonda%20C12-S%207.3g.html Or this.

Reply to
Dan405

you were a bit quick off the mark, I was still uploading em :)

Reply to
Ronny

Oops :-)

Tis definitely a zonda C12, can't tell if it's an S from the pics. In any case, yes it is expensive - you'd be lucky to get a 2nd hand one for much under £170k, IIRC.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

yeah beautiful, its my dream car, anyone see it on topgear when it creamed the lambo on the strip?

annd a mercedes 7.3 V12 speaks for itself...

pure car...

Reply to
Theo

As everyone else said, it's a Pagani Zonda. Saw one at Donington not long after they were on top gear etc.

Reply to
Doki

Bit behind the times aren't you ? :)

Reply to
Lordy

You mean this theo?

Ron

No, he means the Mercedes V12 engine in the Pagani Zonda...

Reply to
Lordy