Re: Loss of engine power to air conditioning?

In message , J.J. writes

I was being driven by someone in Italy who had a Mercedes saloon. > >To get full engine power for overtaking he would switch the air >conditioning off. Is this really worth doing? >

Its pretty much essential on my wife's Ford Ka which has a small engine and where the aircon saps a lot of that power.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Obviously T2000 will now be lobbying to slap ludicrous speed limits on trains then?

I think I need a crowbar, my tongue appear to be stuck in my cheek.

Reply to
Steve Walker