ARGHH!!!

ARGH:

Happened sometime around 9 - 10am, parked at side of road. No note. Off down the police station now. GRRRR!

I just found out how much a new front valance costs for a Porsche 944. Think I might have to look for second-hand parts!

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

Make sure it is original Porsche. Even id second hand.

They are galvanised so won't rust unless accident damaged.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Go the whole hog and get a respray, the paint looks tired too!

Reply to
fishman

Yeah, I was planning a respray before this happened.. fortunately I've managed to find out who was responsible (a local surfacing company with a large grab truck), so at least I shouldn't be too out of pocket.

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

Great! Bill em for the price of brand new parts, get them off a scrapper and use the change to buy a respray. Bingo!

Reply to
fishman