Added to gallery

A quick pick of the R33 Skyline I've been getting around in am currently selling. Anyone wanna buy it? : ) Shipping might be a bit of a killer. I'm after about 7000 Pounds. What would it be worth there?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

More specs please!

Reply to
fishman

R33 GTS-t. 2.5 Litre single turbo RWD. Good fun but unfortunately automatic transmission. Lovely car to cruise in. I still think the RB25DET has more bottom end than the GTR motor.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

know a local guy round my way with a GTS-t running close to 450bhp now :) doesn't ever give it any although i saw a bit of smoke when he tailed it round a roundabout once hehe

Reply to
Vamp

7k plus the shipping hmmm millage? don't gimmie the km crap please :)
Reply to
Vamp

LOL tell the court you sold the MR2 to try and get off the speeding case and bought a skyline instead

Reply to
fishman

hehe love that be well funny. 'yes i decided to get something more sensible and slower so i'm selling and importing over a skyline GTS-t R33 as it seems the most sensible thing to do' :)

really don't know what i'm gonna do with the MR2 if the insurance rockets though, don't wanna part with it at all :(

Reply to
Vamp

107000km which is about 62000 miles.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

A bit difficult without age or mileage or model :)

But looking at your other posts, it's the 2.5T with ~60k on the clock. So assuming it's a ~1998-ish car, and it's all mint, then seven grand isn't far off for the UK.

Reply to
Nom

What's this? The signs of our first UKRCM romance?

Give it to me. I'll look after it. :-D

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Is your number plate on the WRX really 'THEMAD1' ?

Because, like, that is AWESOME :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

Aussie number plates are a *lot* more flexible. My sister's got LAA LAA.

In fact, Fraser, she lives in Perth too, so there's a miniscule chance you could have seen it broken down somewhere (old Holden station wagon - estate to us Brits).

Reply to
AstraVanMan

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Fraser Johnston decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Manual one of the same is worth around £3500 here.

Reply to
Pete M

Yep. And my GTR was GTRACER. WARNING THE NEXT BIT OF MY POST WILL MAKE YOU SICK.

Over here if you want a custom plate for up to 7 letters you rock up to the department of transport and pay $295 an fill out a form. If no-one else has those plates 8 weeks later you get your plates which you keep forever and can put on any car you want.

If you want 9 letters on a polycarbonate plate you have to pay $395. There is a trade in custom plates for up to $25k but if you think of it first you can have anything for $295.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Cool. I'll keep my eyes open. There is only a million people in Perth and no one else for about 3000ks in any direction. It's a pretty small city.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Don't suppose you've ever done any IT work for a place called Orba travel brokers have you?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

No. Why?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Long shot really, that's where she works! With only a million people there, thought on the off chance you might have done, then I could say "small world, innit?", but it's not that small.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

i hate those aussie bastards!!!!

i want 'WANKER' can i have that? :)

Reply to
Vamp

Nope. Unfortunately most profanity is out. I wanted to get BONKERS and they wouldn't let me have it.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston