Astonishing

Scroll to the bottom and download the Spa video.

Reply to
SteveH

Hmm, that looks to me like a very tricked up Alfa getting its arse fairly comprehensively kicked by what seems to be pretty much standard, road going Lotus kit.

The Viper driver was being a pussy and let him through.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Downloading 58MB to listen to Robbie Williams. In French. I'd certainly call that pretty astonishing.

Hard to judge, but it didn't look like the Lotus was exactly going out on a limb or anything.

The Viper driving is appallingly bad, he's either just out for a laugh or does not appear to understand any of the basic concepts of driving around a track.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

It's barely more powerful than standard at 220bhp, but it's had a few suspension mods.

Not bad for something 20-odd years old.

Reply to
SteveH

vipers are a hairy chested mans car and difficult to drive, proper cobra style :) not that ive driven either of course..

Reply to
Theo

Suprised the Lotus stayed on the track as long as it did.. with all the breaking past the turn-in point he's bound to come unstuck.

Reply to
Mungo