Attn: Mason

My mate is in the market for an 8v golf GTi, where abouts is that red gti you told me about back in the raider thread?

Cheers!

P.S Sorry about not getting that map together for the URCM beig day out thing I was in a car crash and i've been suffering from concussion. I'll try to get it done by the end of the week chaps.

Reply to
REMUS

I'll get her phone number.

She has just got rid of the car BUT.....

only to her brother in-law who sold her that car in the first place (what he does for a living). If he hasnt sold it yet i'll give you a shout :o)

Mason

Mason

Reply to
Mason

the car is still for sale apparently. i'll get a price :o)

Reply to
Mason