BACK!

loved florida, big trucks big V8's soo soo cool! didn't want to leave! really really want to go back already! great place so much better than shitty old essex and there so relaxed on what you can and can't do to a car over there too!

gonna miss the sound of them big V8 Ram's a lot! plus some of the stuff that cruises the beach is amazing to see! loads of jacked up off road 4X4 stuff! was in heaven never seen so many corvette's and mustangs!

still back now so what i miss?

Reply to
Vamp

You were on the beaches in Florida, and you were drooling over the /cars/?? Nutcase. ;-)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Not much, but I'm getting a new diesel Passat.

Reply to
SteveH

Florida - V8s - cheap 'gas' - sunshine - aircon - smooth cruisin' roads - slushboxes - balmy sunsets.

Or

Passat Diesel...

:-)))))))

Only kidding John F - founder member - passat diesel usergroup (past)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

I got made redundant on Monday.

Reply to
Elder

The Manta has been exported to N. Ireland and I've now got a red BX 16v. And we're considering getting rid of the MR2 now it has a new MoT.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Rob's bought another French heap

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

that sucks! that's not the kinda news i was expecting! hope it gets better from here on dude!

Reply to
Vamp

Difference being, I might work again. The jury is out on Rob's french heaps.

Reply to
Elder

how much, e-mail pics info hehe tempted a lil

Reply to
Vamp

My website is broken, so no pics at the mo. Probably looking for at least a grand, which is probably about what she's spent on it over the last year!! Still trying to persuade her to keep it though.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Err Florida is Essex - with sun.

Check card

[x] Bizarre accent [x] Locals dress like tarts/pimps [x] Large percentage of population >60 years old [x] Restaurants suck donkey dick [x] Donkey dick frequently only choice on menu [x] Located in part of country no one else bothers to go [x] Backwards baseball cap is national dress [x] Atom bomb would only cause 2p damage
Reply to
Steve Firth

Exported? FFS!

Reply to
ThePunisher

You're joking right? what do you think you can do over there that you can't do here?

Reply to
ThePunisher

1 interview already setup. Interest from another company, and CV gone off for another couple of jobs.

Should be OK, for a couple of months if need be, and will be spending less on petrol.

insurance, road tax, and service were all done in the last 2 months, so all that is sorted.

Reply to
Elder

Actual nothing. Seriously.

Reply to
DanTXD

Wear shorts and drive a V8.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Have no front number plate

Reply to
Abo

Keep a car on your own property without the Government needing to know about it (and fining you automatically). (Generally) let other people drive your car in the knowledge that as long as it is insured, it's covered. Make a right turn on red. Overtake on the inside. Leave a cabriolet parked with the top down, in reasonable knowledge that it won't be vandalised, full of litter, or spat in. See a stretch of road with no cops on it, and go for it. No cameras.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

"you can and can't do to a car over there too!"

To a CAR.

Reply to
ThePunisher