BCM Edit cable for ford focus and xr5turbo

Details on

Cable will be available for AU$129.00 including software.

Will allow owners to check engine parameters, alter timing, boost and power curve.

Available in March 07

Reply to
info

See thing is most people know that in different parts of the world, the Focus is a totally different animal. Thye might look a similar shape, but they aren't the same size of vaguely mechanically similar.

And that is why the WRC is based on the US Focus and not the European one.

And until your post, I hadn't even heard the XR5 and thought it was some Aussie only version like the XR6 and XR8 south african Cortina and Sierra models that we never saw at all.

Reply to
Elder

The WRC uses US spec bumpers because aero gear can't extend further than the bumpers. US spec bumpers are bigger (impact regs - IIRC a 5mph impact should leave no damage) so the aero gear can be different. Overall the US and UK cars are fairly similar.

Reply to
Doki

Expect to see lots of cars getting reprogrammed the day after when the owner has cocked it up.

Reply to
Conor

Good for you. I'm white.

It's completely irrelevant to my point, unless Abos are the only ones to have ever used the term 'poms'.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Fuck off, I don't use the word 'Pom' much...

Reply to
Abo