Birthdays

Anyone else had one recently, or got one in the coming week or few?

Mine today - birthday gifts can be sent via paypal :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I'm on the 5th of March. Happy birthday.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Mine was Xmas day. Missed that chance.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

happy birthday mine is on March 12th and think i'm the youngest about as i'll be 23? unless anyone is younger?

Reply to
Vamp

What about Marco that used to post here with the rebuilt/modded 2litre turbo Landrover?

He was still at school when he started posting about his rebuild project, and we have been through his rebuild, his mods, his driving test, and then he vanished.

Marco, if your out there, phone. We all miss you and the modding/manufacturing farmyard skills.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Its mine a week today lol :) 2nd

Reply to
Ronny

Ha! you old git! (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Happy Birthday!

Reply to
DervMan

Happy Birthday. Mine was last week.

Reply to
JohnR

In news:bZGSd.47$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-win.ntli.net, AstraVanMan decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Heh, happy burpday.

Reply to
Pete M

Happy birthday :D

M'22 in June

Reply to
DanTXD

5 house late but happy birthday. For me it's Friday. I may treat myself and put insurance on another car.
Reply to
Depresion

Yeah, he's mega.

That Landy was something else :) It got the TI's T16 Turbo eventually didn't it ?

Reply to
Nom

I do believe it did. Remember the video he posted raggin it out of junctions round the local lanes.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar