Bugger.

Decided I want another Range Rover.

Spose this means I'm going to have to flog the Safrane.

Anyone know where there's a Rangey for sale? [1]

[1] apart from fleabay, loot, auto trader etc.
Reply to
Pete M

Timo wanted rid of that LPG one of his at some stage in the near future, when I last saw him.

And like everything else he buys, he's spent loads on it recently.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

I've got some...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I'm in Kent next week as well I suspect...

Hmm. Where's Timo's e-mither addy I wonder? Got it here somewhere.

Reply to
Pete M

->Decided I want another Range Rover.

->

->Spose this means I'm going to have to flog the Safrane.

->

->Anyone know where there's a Rangey for sale? [1]

->

->[1] apart from fleabay, loot, auto trader etc.

I've got a hartop bob-tail with full cage I'm selling, good mechanics but tatty.

Reply to
Geoff

You've been watching East Enders all week and want to relive the Grant and Phil car chase and I claim my five pounds.

Reply to
fishman