Bye bye Manta

The old Manta is off to Ireland to live. Sold via the Owner's Club to a member's younger brother. The £2.1k insurance costs didnt put him off!!! 4 chaps came down to see it and were all very impressed with it and took it on straightaway.

Gotta find a new car now. Or put the Volvo back together and tax it so I can get to work next week!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I've got a Volvo 740 estate on eBay if you're interested!

David

Reply to
David Lane

got a 205 gti cheap :)

Reply to
Rob

No turbo, so not for me thanks!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Too far away I'm afraid :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I like selling classics to the Irish. You are guaranteed one of two things will happen - either it'll end up being a mint classic or they'll rally it.

Reply to
Conor

I think it'll end up being mint. It's not the preferred rally version (its a hatch). So although I'm sad to see it go, it's nice to know it's ended up in good hands

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

He might stick in a silly motor and drift it.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

NeedforSwede2

Not for me either, which is why it's going.

Reply to
David Lane