Car Computer wireless keyboards.

Does anyone have experience using an RF keyboard/mouse in a car ? would it be very prone to messing up. And what about IR? all help Appreciated

Reply to
Dion

RF is more preferable as you dont need line of sight, I use a RF mouse and keyboard

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

Yes. It only messes up if using it while driving.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

What do you mean? Why else fit a computer in the car unless for something else to fiddle around with while driving?

Reply to
Mark W

My mouse works fine while driving, have never tried the keyboard as I use the windows one

Reply to
Ron

In article , s@o spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

I only use the keyboard for putting postcodes into Mappoint. For everything else with the software I use, the touchscreen works fine.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo