Catch me if you can..

Ok some of you may know of my March ST.. Well, look what I have added....

Should make my 930cc engine upto around 210bhp or so ;)

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Looks like a right giggle. Good man. Keep those wheels turning.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

->Ok some of you may know of my March ST.. Well, look what I have added....

->Should make my 930cc engine upto around 210bhp or so ;)

Well once ;-)

So when you going to convert to four wheel drive ?

Reply to
Geoff

Ed, don't take this a negatif critic but check out cabling in industry or in aircrafts. Make yours more protected: heatwrap, cable tie, the lot.

It will cost you nothing but elbow grease and will keep your modifications working. Make a cabling plan, make it tidier than your poststamp collection.

The componeents, the basis is OK, pay the same attention to the "communications".

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

LOL, I was waiting for that.... relax, the car is in a constant state of development, those wires are powering datalogging gear within the car, and an indevelopment coilpacks conversion..

Reply to
Ed

Bet trev was laughing when you told him where it was going...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

so far everyone has :).. I'm off to get a re-fill now, then to do some more fuel mapping. Quite alot to do as I want to map the second fuel and ignition maps for non-n2o use. Once its all working smoothly I may consider the next size of injectors and some PWM control.. Already however once this map is sorted it may make it the most powerfull 'micra engined' powered micra in Europe.. I'm suffering with high turbo back pressure now though, so system efficiency is suffering as a result, bigger turbo and intercooler needed...

Reply to
Ed

Any more pics of it?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

What do you want to see?

Reply to
Ed

The outside of the car.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

you go.. and..
Ed

Reply to
Ed

A refreshing change - quite interestingly 'Q', given it doesn't look at all serious from the outside!

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Excelllent! I was thinking along the lines that the nitrous/turbo from zero revs would provide so much of power/torque that the amount extra the supercharger would add would be dwarfed in comparison....

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Right down to the tow bar :D

Reply to
DanTXD

No doesnt work like that in pratice, They all help!! :) my 2nd gear from

900 rpm rolling at 7mph to rev limit at about 59mph takes 5seconds now. (from datalogs)

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Few deep breaths and you stop caring though.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Thats the pratical aspects when I go away on holiday towing a trailer hahaha...

Reply to
Ed