Chav my ride

Someone pointed these out over on Locostbuilders.....

Hehehehehehehe

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Oh they are so bad they are cool.

Program "just f*ck off" onto the stick.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Bloody web sites with embedded audio...

Reply to
Halmyre

FFS, 'Cars are the new jewellery'.....

Reply to
getbent

i like them, i wouldnt fit them tho.

Reply to
Theo

'originally developed for Indy Car racing'

Actually (almost) true. I remember seeing these at Rockingham when the Champcars raced there. The Toyotas has big Toyota logos on their wheels and looked pretty cool...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a bad application.

Reply to
REMUS

Four quid seems amazingly cheap. Some mishtake, shirley?

I quite liked the idea of the "hot brake disc" effect, at four quid it's worth a bling just for fun.

Reply to
Questions

COOL! :)

Reply to
Vamp

Oh god. I want some. Just for sheer cheese value. I want UV LEDs in it and I want it to make pentagrams on my wheels at the gothic weekend. It would be so utterly naff, it would be cool. Or even just bloody hilarious.

I bet they mess up the wheel balance something chronic.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

What. Four quid? Where do I get 'em?!

Richard (for four quid, I'll rip the buggers apart and put my own UV LEDs in).

Reply to
RichardK

Where do you get 4 quid from? I can't find a price anywhere on the site.

Reply to
SteveH

You read my mind, but the kit surely can't be £4 for four wheels...

Reply to
REMUS

Only if you're driving a pimped hearse or similar! Anyway, what goth weekend?

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Er, there is no Goth Weekend. These are not the goths you are looking for.

(Whitby).

My Sera can be goth. Hell, one of the goths drives a purple Nippa!

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Ah, good old Whitby goth weekend. I'm married to a goth, and live just north of Whitby...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

A goth who is online?

Anyway, we'll be about at the October one. No doubt hanging out outside the Elsi with the doors open listening to terrible music ;)

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

well, home -> product info -> display multiple images

Then pick patterns at random.

When you click on the pattern, it puts it into the cart and charges you 3.99 per pattern.

I attempted to buy a set for Bill Gates but the secure server barfed ----------8

Reply to
Questions

Patterns to load onto said widgets.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

*snort*

That's quite possibly the most stupid thing I've seen today.

Mind, not as stupid as the Geordie that's just been on the 'EasyCruise' programme.

'I'm surprised they have the same kind of cars out here that we have'

(He's in Nice, it's his first time abroad)

Reply to
SteveH