Classic Gear

Just when you start to think that car programs couldn't get any worse, up pops this stinking pile of s**te. OK it did come with a health warning "Warning, contains Jason 'Gobshite' Dawes" the fat stupid bastard sacked from Top Gear for being fat and stupid. And here he is turning another golden opportunity into complete and utter dross.

First car, a Ford Torino. Oh please, no. Next up a 1959 Cadillac. What a pile of toss.

How much would it cost to put a contract on this greasy fat stupid bastard? 10p? If someone could bump off Penny Mallory on the same ticket I'd be a happy man. I see on her wesite she's portrayed as "a motivational speaker". Well she motivates me, to gagging nausea.

Reply to
Steve Firth

%steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Have you considered just not watching it?

Reply to
Adrian

Where's the fun in that?

He's currently recommending the bloody Allegro. Die, die, die, Dawes.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I'll throw another 10p in for Dawes, and a good few quid for Mallory!

Reply to
Pete M

Dawes is probably worth more as lard than he is alive.

The Cadillac owner turned out to be typical of the breed. Gut hanging down to his knees, turn-ups on his jeans just visible in the shade of said gut. I did laugh when he described a '59 Caddy as "streamlined".

Reply to
Steve Firth