Just when you think it's safe!

On the way from Wiltshire to Kent (to spend a week as a volunteer on the Romney Hythe & Dymchurch Railway) and about 2 miles from Clackett Services on the M25 there was a pop a hissing sound and a loss of power. (This was the first run in my 110 towing a caravan with the

2.5Tdi conversion). Rather worried I pulled in and had a look, there was a split in the pipe between the injector pump and turbo, but nothing else obvious. I repaired that and I carried on but soon had to pull over on the M26. Then it was obvious, the flexible tube from the turbo to the intercooler had split. We stopped in Ashford at the LR dealers and ordered a spare. Should be available Wednesday.

I'll take it gently until then.

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

My next 'upgrade' is to get an alloy pipe to replace the flexible tubing ... we've had one go and this one feels a tad softer than the one that went west ... ;)

oo-er missus.

Reply to
Paul - xxx