Colin Mcrae dead

Got a pic of him walking along a stage in Perth last year. Would've gone over and spoke to him if I'd known it was the last opportunity I'd even get to see him...

He was supposed to be driving, the event was named after him (the McRae stages of the Scottish Rally Championship), but being Colin, he'd damaged his car earlier in the day.. (Actually, I think the engine had died, and it was his dad that had gone off)

Reply to
David Taylor

:-(

Reply to