Confess... Confess... Confess...

OK, which of you were at Woodall Services this morning and which if any were heading for Donnington?

Pissed meself laughing at the Saxo with lowered suspension and the fully kevved up bodykit that appeared to toss most of the gearbox on the floor blocking the exit from the services until he could convince his mates to push the car to one side.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Hardly likley to be anyone here. Even though the gearbox internals could well have been PeteM.

Reply to
Elder

Meee? In a Kevved up Saxo? I'm offended at the very idea.

My gearbox is still fine, by the way.

Reply to
Pete M

Well that's me out of the pool then.

Reply to
Depresion

No, but there were other cars, not all of them chavmobiles. And I thought Abo was a northern wage slave so he might have been one of the very large crowd.

Heh.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Don't be so ridiculous. A regular poster from a car mods group actually driving a modified car?

What planet are you on?!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Hay in the last month I've:

1: Upgraded my dad's petrol pump to point's free. 2: Upgraded my brakes to 312mm
Reply to
Depresion

Couldn't find any big brake kits for it?

Reply to
DanB

Nah, not my sort of thing these days. Gotta drag the family along or face the wrath of a sulking, pregnant wife. Not good...

Reply to
Abo

Shame. I was working at Stockton and wondered about posting an invite to drink BEER. Then something went wrong and I had to work late most evenings to stand chance of finishing by Friday.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Not that: a: fit behind the stock wheels. b: I had sitting round since last year (£200 from ebay for the full kit)

Reply to
Depresion

Actually having had them a year you would think I'd have slapped a bit of black paint on the callipers as they came in "look at me red".

Reply to
Depresion

Ah, not good :( Had a job like that over in Lytham and in fact I'm still over there at least once a week...

Reply to
Abo

I'm still griping at the customer that when I quote a fixed price for a job it tends to assume that I work a sensible length of day. When I have to work silly hours because of their cockups there will be "extras".

Reply to
Steve Firth

Well if you get bored and fancy heading a few miles north to Sedgefield next time you're in that area, let me know. There are some reasonable pubs there, with examples from the Durham and the Black-sheep breweries.

Reply to
Albert T Cone