So much for that clever idea then

I think I finally found the flaw with posting wanted ads if one is looking for a vehicle.

They require reading and comprehension skills...

So far I've been offered *every* other model of the particular car I'm looking for, with the exception of the actual model I'm after.

And clearly, "unmodified or very slightly modified" really means "kevved up to the max".

I'll go back to looking through the ads myself, I think.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

You might want to have a word with Mr Catman of the 'other place' - he's considering selling his 156 and leasing something new.

Reply to
SteveH