Confession

Please don't rip the piss too much but..

After Saturdays little get together I've re-acquired my taste in happy hardcore/hard house. I know I know but Saturday did end up with DJ Sharky as loud as 'he' goes on the Stereo.

I'm now off to buy a another smily face T-Shirt, some more glowsticks and a whistle ;-)

Matt

P.S. Does anyone want to have a guess when my next door neighbours will start speaking to me again ;-)

Reply to
**-**
**-** waffled on in a quite bewildering manner to produce...

listening to bouncy bouncy hardcore happy happy hard house in a Saab? If I was them? Never :-P

Pete M

Reply to
Pete M

Glowsticks are the best invention ever. You forgot your white gloves though :P.

Reply to
Doki

I hear that a noose around your neck would silence you Matt?

Reply to
gayjo9

Ahh true true but I was never a real hardcore raver ;-)

Reply to
**-**

Hey wicked another troll can we argue now ;-) Please feel free to post as much as you want on whatever off topic subject you'd like.

Matt

P.S. See everyone I can do nice, I told you I could but no one believed me after that other little incident. Chet back me up here that chap was blatantly asking for it.

Reply to
**-**

Yep, it'll be fine :)

-- Chet

Chet

Lol with a name like GAYJO he's obviously just some tard, why you being so nice to him Matt?

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

Cos I was still pissed/battered/rat arsed/caned/generaly intoxicated from Saturday ;-) Oh and the fact that I woke up on sunday with a blonde on one side and a red head on the other does put you in pretty good mood for the rest of the week

Reply to
**-**

How old are you? Probably don't even have a Hot Wheels Mini. Let alone a real one and a license to drive it with, And I suspect that you have to type because you can't even be trusted with crayons...

Immature little crosspost>

Reply to
Chris Jones

I take it the blonde was the missus, can you loan me the Red Head?

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

Maybe ;-)

Reply to
**-**

In article , smorris_12 @delete_this.yahoo.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

I know his Missus is blonde, but you beat me to the red setter gag :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo