Too Much Oil

Changed oil on 300M -- put in 1/2 quart too much...Will this be a problem? Thanks in advance..

Reply to
Ralph Griffith

My dealer does it routinely. I've given up on bitching to them about it. Are you judging by the dipstick or did you actually measure it out wrong. I ask because if the driveway or garage floor is pitched the dip stick will be off. I doubt that small amount will make a difference though some people will argue foaming will decrease lubrication.

Reply to
Art

additive that

yourself by