cool! want!!!

BM replacement? hmmm

Reply to
Vamp

although i'd rather have one of these :)

Vamp

Nice - me too :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

That aint no rat. that is Pure Kustom.

Reply to
Elder

It's a shed. Look at the rust in the roof. And I bet it drives like total shit as well.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

As much as I love the Mustang, I don't like the description and the car looks a bit over the top...

Reply to
DervMan

Quite right............a dog like that would cost thousands to get in a drivable condition!

Ken

->

->>

->> BM replacement? hmmm

->

->It's a shed. Look at the rust in the roof. And I bet it drives like total shit

->as well.

AOL.

Reply to
Geoff

->> although i'd rather have one of these :)

->>

->

->Nice - me too :-)

Do they stll have leaf sprung rear axles ?

Reply to
Geoff

Yeah, they're awesome

Reply to
Abo

->>

'Constant-Rate Coil Springs, 3-Link Design with Panhard Rod', then Roush uprate this on the stage 2 conversion. Not sure which this is; I'm guessing it's not a stage 3 though as the auction shows it only has 300bhp.

Reply to
Abo

->> Do they stll have leaf sprung rear axles ?

->

->'Constant-Rate Coil Springs, 3-Link Design with Panhard Rod', then Roush

->uprate this on the stage 2 conversion. Not sure which this is; I'm guessing

->it's not a stage 3 though as the auction shows it only has 300bhp.

So they might just be able to navigate a roundabout at something higher the walking pace !

Reply to
Geoff

don't see why ken. I've put cars with much more severe outer body rust through MOTs and had them fly through with out so much as an advisory.

I've put cars through that were 4 years old, visually mint inside and out, and with full main dealer service history, MOT done by an independant garage, and have them fail on brake disc thickness.

You can't tell by roof rust you know. The MOT fail sheet will tell you the facts. he has told you what is on that. If there is more on that than he has told you, it is a valid reason to back out, as it isn't as described in the listing.

Reply to
Elder

What? You are shed, that has rust on the roof and drives like total shit?

Reply to
Elder

I prefer the Buick.

Reply to
Elder

This

kind of sweet and just the needs the springs cutting (how long before ken surfbored bites) and the right wheels.

Reply to
Elder

Yuk

Prefer this one that they've also got on the bay (puts on flame proof suit):

Just down the road from me too :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

You probably don't like

Elder

All have potential

Elder

I approve. I know where there's one going cheap too, but we don't have the room anywhere. :/

Reply to
Tom Robinson