Couple of new prodject photos.

Considering how long the work has been going I can't believe it's not finished yet.

Reply to
Depresion

That looks purdy...Gotta love that colour....

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

It's officially red so no need to change the V5 along with it being a genuine VW paint helped make the decision an easy one.

Reply to
Depresion

gonna be ready in time for bug jam?

Reply to
fishman

gorgeous mate, love it.

Reply to
Theo

2006? Maybe. Right now it's in storage at my dad's house as I don't have a garage but he's going to have some building work done that requires the roof to come off.
Reply to
Depresion

Is this the same car?

if so you have been REALLY busy! What motor?

Reply to
Burgerman

Yes but it has taken a 2 years, most of that was getting the short bald mechanic to actualy do some work on it.

At the moment it's still a stock 1600 on a single carb, when funds allow I'm thinking of a 90.5mm bore and 76mm stroke 2110cc or an 88/82 1995cc

Reply to
Depresion

That is a most stunningly beaut car. Love the colour, the wheels suit it.

Would love a KG.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar