Custom exhaust parts

I looking to build a custom exhaust system.

Does anyone know a place I can buy pre bent tube/pipe sections for welding together. Ideally in stainless steel.

Reply to
David Cawkwell

Hayward and Scott, can be found on the web. they do one offs and can probably sell you "just a bit of pipe" if that's what you want.

Reply to
Andy C

Hi

We can do laser cutting if you need any flanges etc in stainless or aluminium

I also have a load of off cuts in 3mm thick stainless at the moment

John O'Connell Customer support ------------------------------------- O C Fabrication Web Page

Reply to
occ