CVH Head

Does anyone know if a CVH kidney head is any good?

Thanks

Reply to
Nick

Anything CVH based is s**te.

HTH.

Reply to
Lordy

I think he means relative to the engine it will be fitted to, thats just spam lordy

Reply to
Theo

Tony Bond

The Hemi head is better than the lean burn. (well the hemi flows slightly better out of the box, and can more easily be made to flow more than the lean burn)

What exactly are you trying to do?!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

Ive got the chance to buy a CVH kidney head and i was not sure what was so special about it or if it was any good. I would be using it with twin carbs.

Thanks

Reply to
Nick