Dan, try replying to this

Yes, that'll work for Dan. Well, it works for me :-)

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Excellent. Had a fiddle with the encoding settings. You can do that in Gravity.

Reply to
Elder

yep works here

Reply to
Vamp

I'm not Dan, but it works. I clicked reply on another post (the one that mentioned the LPG word, well, letters), and that didn't work properly.

So it's sorted, and we can all sleep easy! Hooray for everyone!

Reply to
AstraVanMann

Cool !

Dude you didn't need to bother doing that, I was only joking, I was fine putting in lines of stars and stuff hehe!

Thanks though, makes the replying easier, and I'm sure there are always other people like me who just use the easy option of Windows and its news client heh, so you can sleep soundly at night knowing you helped them to talk to you as well hehe ;-) If that's what you really wanted...

Reply to
DanB

I'm trying it from my other pc now, to see if the change worked on that one too.

Reply to
Elder

Hallelujah!

Reply to