DanTXD Has more socks than me!!

Hans Paulin (6310) Martin Michael Pronay Claudio Baldan Author Krustov Darren J Longhorn.

To name a few and there are loads more..

Reply to
Ken

Nobody cares apart from you. I thought you didn't use socks?

Reply to
Homer

Sort of 'lies'?

Now who tells 'lies'?

Chris, AKA Ken, k, Gaspode and oh so many more :-((

Mike

Reply to
mike

Stockings, more like?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Sneaky test post - I've changed my posting name and address - I was fed up of people thinking I was some tosser that had used snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net .

So there :-) Superb geekyness and using my BattleField 2142 name ha. Does it count as 'socking' if I shamlessly annouce it?

Reply to
Iridium

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Iridium wittered on forthwith;

That's a geeky name though.

My Nazi ID on MOHAA was Hertz Van Rental.

Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:ei60rh$a38$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

It is, but to be fair, we're posting to Usenet dude, it's hardly a cool pas-time ;-)

Heh nice. Do you know anything about VX220s?

Reply to
Iridium

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Iridium wittered on forthwith;

Made by Lotus for Vauxhall, kind of a fat Elise with a bigger engine. Anything else I can help with, just ask :-)

Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:ei615c$ae9$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

Hehehe you usually know a guy who owns one of, well anything really :p.

Reply to
Iridium

Oh, oh, oh, I know a bit. They rattle like hell, they're PITA to get in and out of, the headlights get condensation in, the header tank likes to fall to bits, the engine bay lids lets rain fall onto the spark plug and cause misfires, but f*ck me they're fast :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Could you live with one day to day?

Reply to
Iridium

For the thrill of driving one, and in my current situation (minimal commuting mileage), yes quite easily.

The good thing about them is that a lot of the service items are standard Vauxhall stuff, so as long as the local stealership has some experience, they're not actually that expensive to own. And most of the niggly problems I mentioned should have been sorted under warranty, or are relatively easy to avoid with aftermarket additions.

This is the one I've had experiences with:

Turbo, tuned by AMD with around 245bhp. In terms of bang-for-buck you'll be hard pressed to beat it!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Sweet :-) One of the

forum people makes a cover for the coolant bottle to stop that cracking occuring (caused by UV light apparently).

Reply to
Iridium

Yep, that's the one.

Reply to