more project pictures

from pages 11 and 12 of my webshot site

full restoration on the 72 three stage pearl white (matches owners 95 Acura) super was passed from father to son

the Stock blue 70 beetle was also passed from father to son and required heater channels, floor pans. luggage tray decklid and drivers front fender

the Bahama blue (looks green) 66 beetle was removed from a moble home and has been off the road for 22 yrs.

The gray 72 super doors show the many of layers of paint and how easy it was to scrape

This was a beetle that looked great when it came from a different shop but I had to replace the poorly fabricated heater channels and alot of bondo (some of the body lines were missing.) Pictures on page 7 shows the work being done.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks Vintagewerks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks Vintagewerks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438

Scott H

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comhttp://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comhttp://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438

Way to keep the word out, Scott. ;-)

Reply to
dueprocess.scotty

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comhttp://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792http://abclocal...>

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comhttp://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792http://abclocal...>

BLAH BLAH BLAH the sign on the gate has said closed for a week now and I'm still getting a new customer aday even got one from 285 miles away and 600 views on my webshot page.

hey Scott i'm truely interested in seeing what you drive can you please send me pictures.

I wish I had pictures of the 40 or more I have done over the years.

then remember ME being a full service shop The several thousand I have worked on.

With the gas prices on the rise more people are putting their aircooled VW's back on the road, the new customer today that needs his engine over hauled said his has been parked 3+ years.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

I'm no math major, but..........something doesn't add up...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I'm still getting a new customer aday .

He has worked on thouands but has only 'fixed' and delivered 40?

Reply to
Remco

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comhttp://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792http://abclocal...>>

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comhttp://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792http://abclocal...>>

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks Vintagewerks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438

Scott H

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comhttp://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story? You want to laugh your ass off go to John c 2nd post when he says his "64" beetle hasn't been finished not sure I would trust a parts jockey that can't tell the year of his own car.

and Yet i'm still waiting for him to post pictures of how far along it was when I left (just needed headliner and windows installed.

or ask him about the 56 oval that he has and has never had re-restored ( very poorly painted)

And the 72 abortion beetle that was half mahallonized (sp)

so Scott a take it the best you have is something maaco painted that has never seen more then the back parking lot of any show. I could see why you would be jealous and feel resentment. ( we covered things like this in my psycology classes in college)

I'll type slower for you Remco, I restored more then 40 (body and paint plus interior) and repaired thousands

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks Vintagewerks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comhttp://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?>

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks Vintagewerks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438

Scott H

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comhttp://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comhttp://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792http://abclocal...>

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comhttp://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438

Psychology classes, eh? Must have flunked English, from the looks of your posts. I notice you never did address those seriously messed up invoices. I believe Leopold Stotch called you out on those in an earlier thread.

Reply to
dueprocess.scotty

Restored?? Repaired? Oh, please! What Scott said..

Reply to
Remco

Most likely the lab rat. Or more likely the lab weasel. Possibly an experiment of the effects of bondo on the brain. Failure rate was 100%.

Reply to
Randy

BLAH BLAH say all the stupid things you want it doesn't change the facts .

Heres another fact still seems like no one that wants to talk trash has had the balls to come to my shop for first hand knowladge, its just easier to become part of the flock.

And Yes I tell everyone that comes to my shop what is said about me and when they see MY work just say "Don't worry about it some poeple are always going to talk trash when your real good"

Talking is easy getting the job done is what matters.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Are you the only person who wants you to contribute to this group? It sure seems that way.....

Mac

Reply to
Mac

I've still yet to see or hear one specific name of a satisfied customer. That speaks volumes to me. If you're as good as you say you are, you would have no trouble passing along a positive reference. Therefore, due to your hesitancy to name one and utilizing the visuals provided thus far, I say you are a hack-ass bondo bandit.

Your last statement there implies talk is cheap, but I notice you don't specify that getting the job done RIGHT is the important thing. How ironic.

Reply to
dueprocess.scotty

If there are some that feel Mario did nothing wrong with this whole sordid affair, then please defend him but only if you can prove who you are - iow, someone we know has to know you. In this community that should be an easy thing because we all attend the same shows. Thus far nobody legitimate has stepped up.

Not sure if you listened in on Joan's story when it first broke but on theSamba there was one person that was his advocate by the name of "Mark J", "58Ragtopfreak". When we asked who could vouch for him being a real person, the question was ignored. "Mark J" rambled on and on, just like Mario and Sherry usually do. After a little digging, we found out Mark J was basically Sherry, using a sockpuppet. This wasn't the first time they did that. Here's the reading, should you have a free day or two:

Remco

two:

Oh, I've followed that whole thread with glee. Lol. Those invoices posted are some of the worst mathetmatics I've ever seen, and the interior drawings looked like they were designed by a grade school kid trying meth for the first time.

Reply to
dueprocess.scotty

two:

He can talk all the smack he wants, I got the evidence that proves he's a hack and bascially ripped Jane off for 9k. You can't talk your way out of this one by know means. Your ass is mine and you know it. That drivers side rear patch section you put in and so proudly put in your web folder, Its not even welded in on the bottom side. Thats real quality work there. I didn't see any pics of that area, but i got them for you. You want me to send you some copies so you can add them to your folder?? I doubt that you'll do it as its proof your full of shit as a christmas turkey. Nuff Said.

Reply to
metwiz2shop

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks Vintagewerks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438

Scott H

Knowladge?

Seems I can't find that word in the ENGLISH dictionary.

Learn to spell. It makes you look like an idiot.

Reply to
dragenwagen