DERVMAN!

Do you want these bulbs? I can post them today or tomorrow if you get in touch, but if not, it'll be a month.

Reply to
Doki

Dervy is I think internetless at the moment - you want me to forward him your message?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Aye. If you can get his address off him, send it over on MSN or my email addy (less likely to lose the email).

BTW, tell him I've seen him on TV. BBC 2 horse racing, but he seems to have dyed his hair. And lost a few teeth.

Reply to
Doki

The dervmeisters says he doesn't need them any more - I think he's given up driving... oh yeah.. he bought an accord...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

NOOOOOoooooooooo......

Reply to
Conor

How much longer is it he keeping it though ;-)

Reply to
DanTXD

And since chopped that in for....... (I'll let him do the announcing)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Bih. Does he want to sell me those H7's he's got knocking around?

Reply to
Doki

I have pictures. Of the fuel computer.

Reply to