Diagnosis?

Have a look at this:

not designing the device my self, not when there are prefectly good group projects which I could never get one as good as anyway. There is a HUGE amount of info on this. Its very detailed. People have put them on everything from small motorbikes (even some lawnmowers i think!!) to drag cars. They are working on a new EFI controller now, which will be nearer compleation early next year, thats what im waiting for as it will also map ignition from the same unit, which is something that will be very useful for me :)There is a very active Yahoo group
and also one for an ignition controller
There is also
which I have not followed so closely as it relates mostly to GM Ecu's. Definately get the Haynes manual. Its very helpful :) ECUs are definately not the black art they are made out to be :)

I hope this helps,

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Ta for that - very interesting.

Will do.

I definitely like tha idea that (some) problems can be diagnosed from MIL codes, without even opening the bonnet or getting cold and oily :)

Much so. Cheers.

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Kirby