Diagnostics Port

But not on an EOBD/OBD-II car eh? See previous append.

J.

Reply to
Jonathan

Yes, but to my knowledge it's not to the OBD-II-thingy standard.

Reply to
Nom

Yep. But it's not OBD-II as far as I know.

Reply to
Nom

they

*ALL* modern engines (ie, anything with an engine management light on the dash) have a diagnostic port of some sort. But very few are OBD-II compliant - I don't think Rover's is.
Reply to
Nom

It might be EOBD-II, European.... :)

Reply to