Do the google footprint calculator.

and travel and even more general than parkers.I said a 2.3 was a medium engine. My carbon footprint is: 9.09 tonnes (Thats more like it).

Reply to
Elder

Lightweight.

15.49 tonnes.

But still doesn't take into account multiple vehicle ownership.

Reply to
SteveH

10 tons if I only do 15k a year in the Rangies.

If I do 50k a year in them, it rises to a much more impressive 27.67 tonnes. I will have to try to do 50k a year now.

Carbon footprint indeed. It may be what I use, but I still think it's a load of tree-hugging Luddite students who don't understand how the world works.

Oh, and there's no "LPG" option for fuel, so if I go for LPG in the next few months does that mean I'm back at 10 tons, or will they find a way of making it 500?

Reply to
Pete M

I tried to put in the registration of the wagon I'm driving but it wouldn't have it. A 14 litre diesel doing 450 miles or so a day should clinch it.

Reply to
Conor

Watch this.

Burgerman

My thoughts too. My ickle Golf on gas must be cleaner than a vegetarian sparrow's fart.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

11.3 tonnes here; I only do 30k a year, I suspect you do more.

Hang on, I forgot about the ~10k in the Vectra, it falls into the same category as the Pug...

14.32 tonnes with that extra 10k.
Reply to
Abo

I can't put in my other vehicles as it doesn't recognise bikes or older cars.

Reply to
SteveH

Tell me about it. My 84 Landcruiser is one of the thirstiest cars I've ever driven. And my CBR1100XX gets similar milage to the corolla I am driving around while my Liberty gets fixed.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston