Does anybody here know about Porsche 944s?

Specifically, if they've got an LSD as standard in the cooking version or not? The Turbo seems to have one but Google seems to throw up conflicting info for the cooking single-cam models.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate Timo Geusch, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

IIRC it was the SE and the Turbo that had the LSD as standard, but I could be wrong.

Reply to
Pete M

That seems to be the case, judging by the more reliable info I found.

Reply to
Timo Geusch