Does anyone want....

A Timax (ISTR) exhaust for a Golf MkI GTI?

The car is being picked up in the morning, but the exhaust is too big to sling in with it (besides, I can't actually reach the pipes at the moment.....).

I'll accept a few cans of beer from anyone who wants to pick it up from South Wales.

Oh, I also have a complete roof for a MkI cabrio. Could do with re-skinning (IYSWIM), but the metal bits are sound, as is the headlining. Comes with the heated rear screen.

Also available to the first collector in exchange for a few cans.

Reply to
SteveH