Ecoktek powerboost or 10K?

Has anyone used the ecoteck power boost engine de Coker or the 10k engine de Coker? Are they any good and if so which would be the better one to use on a carburettor engine?

Thanks

Reply to
Nick

Neither.

HTH.

Reply to
SteveH

In article , snipped-for-privacy@virgin.net spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

I used 10k on my Old Skoda Favorit, apart from making loads of smoke when applying it, and for a couple of days laterI don't thing it did much to improve things, and there was only 50k on the engine.

Something I have heard yu can do, with the throttle manually operaed to give a higher than normal tick over is take small garden sprayer, and gently spray a little water through the carb (justa little) once the engine is warmed up. That will effectively steam clean the pistons and combustion chambers, pretty much the same way as water injection does (a bonus side effect of water injection). Use to much and you will bugger your engine, so do it carefully though.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Don't waste your money on either.

Tim..