Emergency packs

So, you spamming f*ck, why are you posting this to a UK group? FWIW, nobody here wants to buy your rediculously overpriced spammed merchandise.

Please do not come on here trying to make remarks against other users. They aren't a spamming, low life, scum of the earth piece of shit like you.

Now, go die somewhere.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

To irritate you. Try not to blow a gasket. :)

Reply to
foster

The question is why then are you so thick as to post to a UK group? Of course you probably don't understand what uk in the title meant...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

University of Kansas, obviously.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Car to correct me?

Reply to
Elder

Yet you are still here being a cockweasel.

So who is it who has comprehension issues?

Reply to
Elder

Wow - spam for a £80 kit that costs about £30 to do yourself.

And it doesn't include a LifeHammer. Great piece of kit. Seatbelt cutter, window breaker and big spike on the end for use on anyone trying to hijack my car in Leeds on an evening. If you're the idiot in Armley who's now got a large dent in your forehead, it's your own fault.

David

Reply to
David Lane

Electric windows are good for that. A prat in France tried to make a grab for my satnav and I wound the window up on his arm. It was fascinating to watch his face change from greed to outright panic, followed by pant-wetting fear as I moved off. Sadly erindoors made me let him go and I didn't want to hang around in France assisting Les Flics with their enquiries.

Reply to
Steve Firth

That's cruel. Sweet revenge but cruel. Well, only if you were doing over

30mph when you let him go.

David

Reply to
David Lane

A quick run up the motorway would of been in order if I was driving.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Car to correct me?

No I think you may be beyond help.

Reply to
foster

that costs about =A330 to do yourself.

No actually it costs me around =A360, and you certainly could make it yourself but not for that price unless you are willing to purchase caselots.

I considered the life hammer also but my thoughts were that most people would keep this in the boot so it wouldn't do much good for you there.

Reply to
foster

The question is why then are you so thick as to post to a UK group? Of

Judging by your level of awareness it should stand for University of Kentucky

Reply to
foster

OK Good. As long as we agree on something. I dance merrily along the line between madness and genius. On which side to you sit?

Reply to
Elder

Your 'level of awareness' of how not to post to usenet is amply indicated by the above post.

Still, keep posting. The more you dig yourself in, the more you put off those potential customers you've spammed.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

And your mother sucks Donkey c*ck.

And is too dumb to charge.

Reply to
Elder

madness of course, Im still here posting

Reply to
foster