Polo 6N Leaks (Depresion?)

Any common leak spots for these shitheaps? Bear in mind the whole thing's been to bits at least once in a shonky bodyshop...

Reply to
Doki

Has it got the sunroof? Like the Mk2 Golf the drainage channels tend to get blocked up and they leak into the front footwalls. Other than that none that I know of. If you can hold off till the new year try on the clubpolo.co.uk forums (they are changing servers this week).

Reply to
Depresion

Nah, no sunroof. I think it's liable to be the rear light clusters, but I'm not sure (had a brief look down their leak threads). It's causing the back seat to go mouldy, not looked in the boot yet.

Reply to
Doki

If the lights have been out there should be a black foam seal between them and the body I have seen them fitted without it and that would cause leaking.

Reply to
Depresion