Evening All

It's been brought to my attention that a few people on here were wondering where I was.

I'm here.

Hope that clears things up ;-)

Matt

- Clio Cup Production S1 Endurance Race Team

Reply to
matt.faulks

Was it you who did the PPC challenge a few months back?

Can't remember what car it was, but I assume it was something suitably inappropriate.

Reply to
SteveH

I want to say it was a lairy Saxo?

Reply to
Iridium

Yep it was me. Citroen AX with a 1600CC 2003 Spec VTR engine..... and

75bhp worth of Nitrous.

Dan - Clio V6? Good man ;-)

Cheers M

Reply to
matt.faulks

Yea, I had a silly moment and some cash in my pocket and found myself driving home in it hehe :D

Why aren't you on msn :-p I assume you twigged but I'm Dan of the 405/206 heh - I just changed my name again hehe :-)

Reply to
Iridium

Never really use it I'm afraid chap.

Have you seen our Clio?

How you finding the V6? I've been toying with the idea of one to keep the Megane company (have a 225 Cup at the moment), as that way for the

2009 season we should have a 197 Cup Racer, Megane Trophy, Clio V6 and Megane 225............ which is nice ;-)

Cheers M

Reply to
matt.faulks

It's awesome :-D A bit terrifying in the wet, although much better since i binned the bald Nexans on the rear heh... I think my next car will be either a 225 or a 197 to be honest. I love the drive of the 197, the way it begs to be thrashed none stop :-) So, who do I see about getting a pit pass for your Clio Cup garage ;)?

Reply to
Iridium

Yay, long time no see. Did you notice your old car for sale? I posted a link on here to the advert.

Reply to
Elder

Yes but couldn't seem to find the advert on UKS, do you have a working link to it? What was it up for, would love to buy it back!

Cheers M

Reply to
matt.faulks

Now, about my paddock pass ;-) ?

Reply to
Iridium

I get a "You are not authorised to read this forum", which is a bit rude IMHO. ;-)

Sure we can sort a pass for you.

Cheers M

Reply to
matt.faulks

Looks like the advert has been pulled.

I think he was looking to swap for a very good 9-5 aero estate.

Actually, tomorrow I hopefully return to the Saab family. I should be plonking silly money on a not too shabby 9000 Aero.

Reply to
Elder