Evening All

I'm back.

Been a busy chap and it looks like I'll be moving "ooop North" to somewhere around Penrith, cheap houses (well into todays market) plus the availability of places with plenty of workshop space and an offer of a "proper job" managing the desktop and site infrastructor for an ERP roll out makes it look pretty certain.

Still have the Saab, Engine spec at the moment is:

1991 B202 "Red Block" B234 Cyl Head - Gas flowed and tinkered with by the Lotus Bods, Standard valves with AB Engine harder valve springs B212 Inlet manifold port matched to head B202 Exhaust manifold opened out a bit and matched to head AB Engine Forged Pistons Standard but balanced to tighter spec rods Standard but again balanced better crank Super 60 T3 with larger exhaust housing JT 3" Downpipe Lotus Chargecooler with pace pre-rad, Aerospace coolant pump 1litre header tank 30lb Injectors with 3.5bar base Fuel Pressure LH 2.2 running rough map, kept the Apexi for fine tuning Shit loads of other stuff

Adds up to 294.08bhp at the wheels according to an RC AX-22 or 277bhp at the wheels according to a Dyno-Jet (but it kept walking off the rollers at peak boost so that readings a bit iffy)

USD on Sunday so I should have some decent video of it shortly ;-)

Whens this meet happening then?

Matt

Reply to
**-**

Yey!! :)

Here's me thinkin you wouldn't be around for the rebirth of my original turbo plans :-D

Reply to
Chet

Parp :)

I'm catching up on threads and felt bad for you cos only the irish had replied ;) But i don't need to miss out anymore, 3G for laptop is about to be on its way. Fear me.

Reply to
DanTXD

3G for laptop. That's some sort of internet on the move type technology, right? I'm about to update my knowledge on technology quite soon so might get something like that.

Peter

-- "Diamonds are what I really need - think I'll rob a store, escape the law, and live in Italy. Lately, my luck has been so bad, you know the roulette wheel, it's a crooked deal, I'm losing all I had."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Thats the stuff. GPRS good for like, 100k connection, 3G about 300k i beleive, so, broadband on the move :D

Reply to
DanTXD