Excercises for long distance truck driver

Hi everybody my name is Conor and I drive a truck..the problem is due to this I don't get any excersise, this makes me very grumpy and
weird, what would you suggest I should do to get a bit more blood flowing round the system?
Thanks
Conor

Pffffffft, that's nowhere near good enough to fool anyone. You're not Conor AICMFP.

No regular/reliable hookers at yer truck stops?
--
EA

> Thanks
On 01/10/2010 15:17, Existential Angst wrote:

All been murdered.
In message

That sounds like you're introducing yourself at the weekly meeting of Truckers Anonymous.
--
Ian

I thought you did something else other than drive lorries now.
On 01/10/2010 15:37, Mr. Benn wrote:

If you noticed, that wasn't me making the posts and yes, I've been out of the industry for coming up to 2 years.
--
Conor

I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.

Well that's news to me.
On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 13:18:17 +0100, %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) wrote:

Perhaps it WAS him in the tights?
--

Ian D

On 02/10/2010 13:18, Steve Firth wrote:

But is it good news?
--
Conor

I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.

Not for Mrs T.
On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 06:39:47 -0700, conor boggled us with:

This is clearly not "our" Conor as it's far too polite ;-)
--
Mike P

conor wrote:

I recommend a web search on terms like joint health and mobility. What you'll find will be bodyweight-only exercises of the kind you can do for a lifetime. They aren't hard, and they make a great warmup to a more strenuous program. Once you get to a certain age - I'm in my mid-50's - you'll want to be doing them every morning.
Below is a link to the book "Super Joints" by Pavel Tsatsouline. Disclaimer: It uses an affiliate ID, which means I make money if you buy it, but you can also vist the link without the "apid=" part if you wish, and in addition, the book is available at amazon.com and elsewhere.
http://www.dragondoor.com/b16.html?apid 22
-S- http://www.kbnj.com/flexguide.htm http://www.kbnj.com

Heh, a nice proof that delusion <> dishonesty.
Heh, if I were this delusional, I don't know that I could be this honest.....
--
EA

> http://www.dragondoor.com/b16.html?apid=1022
On Fri, Oct 01 2010, conor wrote:

I spend most of my day sitting as well, and I have found that it isn't hard to get in a bit of a workout throughout the day if you are prepared.
Throw a dumbbell in the cab of your truck. When you stop for fuel (or whatever) do some one-armed cleans and presses, a few goblet squats, and maybe find a place to do some pullups. It doesn't take much time to drastically increase your strength.
Jason

Yeah, but Jason, this guy's gotta scrounge up (and pay for) hookers, and you've got, like, six wives at home. Right away, you've got a big, uh, heads up on him, strungf-wise.
--
EA

> Jason

Thanks Jason, that what I was after
On Sun, Oct 03 2010, conor wrote:

No problem. If you have questions about the details feel free to ask on mfw.
Jason
On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 06:39:47 -0700 (PDT), conor

Start with some spelling exercises, "Conor".
--

Ian D

More importantly why are truck drivers such antisocial bastards?