Exhaust clip

It's a pretty poor video - but you get the idea :) Video is 4mb and in .wmv - sorry if that's a problem for mac types, but my movie skills are zero so I compressed it using windows movie maker.

Iridium

I love the lighting effect.

(c:

Sounds allright, although I'm not sure why you bothered posting here, we can't tell how high quality the built in chocolate box lid damper is from that video.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I know... because I haven't got one

Reply to