Face recognition software

This website is amusing:

For a laugh I put photos of the Top Gear presenters in and these were the results:

Jeremy looks like Keanu Reeves and George Clooney!

The Hamster looks like Hitch hiker's author Douglas Adams

James May meanwhile, well his face muddled the computer totally and it couldn't find anyone to match, not even "the other bloke off Top Gear" came up as a result. However, on retrying I found his match: Camilla Parker-Bowles!

It thinks I look like Eddie Irvine and Ralf Schumacher and that my girlfriend looks like Beyonce. HA!

Reply to
fishman

It thinks I look like Maurice Gibb and Orlando Bloom!!! My wife looks like Winona Ryder and Rita Hayworth apparently.

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

I look like Scarlett Johansen, Clark Cable and Albert Einstein apparently.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

LOL My closest match is... Lee Harvey Oswald

Reply to
Andrew Ratcliffe

I dashed off a couple of quick self portraits on the digital camera and got Leonard Nimoy (as you-know-who) on one and then Peter Gabriel circa 1984 on t'other. But only with about a 58% match.

Reply to
Halmyre

My first one I got Bill Gates so I fed it another pic and got Omar Shariff and no Bill Gates at all. Methinks it's definitely in the Alpha stage of development.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

In news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, fishman decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

According to that thing, I look like Russell Crowe or Kiefer Sutherland.

Um... that ain't happenin'

Reply to
Pete M