A.R.E. camper top shell website?

Anyone know the website for A.RE. tops? I have had one and was very pleased, now I want to get a new one for my '06 F-150.

I want to use the dealer locator and see new models.

Chris

Reply to
Homebru

Marlin Singer

I just yesterday had a Jason "cyber model" put on my new 2005 F150.......very sharp. They use vin to custom paint clearcoat to exact match paint. It is rather pricy and took 3 weeks since they custom make em.

Henry

Reply to
Henry

Reply to
Homebru

What is a Jason "cyber model?"

Reply to
Homebru

Jason is another manufacturer of caps. I'm not familiar with their quality. I did have an ARE bed cover (LSII) and liked it.

There are quite a few cap manufacturers out there. If you do a search you will find them.

Reply to
Marlin Singer