FAO Fraser

Off to Aus on Monday. Probably Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney. What's worth looking at and where do I get pissed?

Reply to
Doki

In Sydney there is the Harbour Bridge. Heaps of pubs everywhere to get pissed. Melbourne is a bit more cultured than Sydney. Think Sydney as LA and Melboune as New York. Melbourne there is heaps of places to get go. Depends what you are into. Adelaide is a pretty sleepy small city. Though it is only an hour or so away from the barossa valley which grows some of Australias best wines. Great place to get smashed. If you come to Perth I'll take you around and show you the sights. It really is an amazing city. Beautiful beaches, great nightlife and really friendly people.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Do you have cider down there? Or is it all pissy lager? Any bitter?

Reply to
Doki

Victoria Bitter.

Isn't.

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Heh yea, 'cos Cider is a manly drink :-D

Reply to
DanTXD

Every sort of beer you can imagine. My favorite pub in town is called the Belgian Beer Cafe and has over 200 beers available. Quite a bit of cider if you know where to look. You're basically talking about a nation of alcoholics.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

VB is pretty gross as is all cheap local beer. There is tons of microbreweries around. All sorts of nice beers are on offer.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Oh you have chavs as well then?

Reply to
Depresion

Not really. We have bogans though. And roving packs of aboriginals.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Is it true that they stop you and siphon the petrol out of your car, or is bullshit?

Reply to
Doki

Bullshit. But funny bullshit.

Fraser