FAO PETE

Ok, my sisters batteries are dead and the light is shit, i'll defiantly post some on the weekend for you in the morning. Its got a green lichen stuff growing on it tho : /

Reply to
REMUS

Sounds a bit of a state. I'll take it off your hands :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

yeah....good luck with that mate :o)

Reply to
Mason

In article , snipped-for-privacy@itspambot.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

WHat does she do with them to run them down over night like that.

oops, sorry sicko moment there.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Go on...

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Possibly sold, yey!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 - But soon a fancy T28!1998 Audi A4 - For Sale

Reply to
Chet

They make digital cameras that vibrate?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Coincidentally, someone just sent me this:

¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

I'm not denying a tuned nova is quick....power to weight ratio...etc etc.

Just that they are (IMO) utter s**te.

Reply to
Mason

In article , snipped-for-privacy@plus.net spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Anyone heard from Glenn lately?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Just out of interest what does a stock Nova weigh ?

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

cant be arsed to google...

guessing around the 700kg mark.

Reply to
Mason

In news:41758ae3$0$44849$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net, Mason decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Bloody hell, that's just over half what the "Antique Dealer Estate" weighs..

Then again, a poxy little shitbox shopping trolley like a Nova will weigh a fair bit more with a 2.0 donkey in it. Surely the 700 kg must have the 1.0 Novas were meant to have.

Reply to
Pete M

Was just thinkin that the other day. I think him and Matt have eloped :)

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Possibly sold, yey!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 - But soon a fancy T28!1998 Audi A4 - For Sale

Reply to
Chet

Yeah, that's why the 200bhp jobbies are so quick once rolling - power-to-weight is very high. Traction is shit though, so they're pants off the line. And top-end is much worse than your average 200bhp car, cos they've got some major aerodynamic issues :D

738Kg according to that page :)
Reply to
Nom

in news:41758ae3$0$44849$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net, "Mason" slurred :

The early 1.3s were about 750kg (kerb - about 850 with fuel and driver.) They gradually got lardier, and went up to 865kg (kerb)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Well, you know Matt does a Vanishing act every now and again, and one of the GT4 club guys said they had been stomped on by an old C900, I saked them if it was either Matt, or Pete Tandino, he said it was Matt, and that he had blown something up in the car, but didn't say what. I imagine the transmission has gone with that sort of power.

Also Matt is involved in arranging things for the Ultimate Saab Day (european version of the Viking Challange) at Brunters for later this year.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Transmission was replaced more regularly than the oil filter on the F900!

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Possibly sold, yey!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 - But soon a fancy T28!1998 Audi A4 - For Sale

Reply to
Chet

Yep, about right. take the transmission from a 185 BHP car (designed to handle 185bhp) then shove a 280+BHP motors through it.

Pop, bang.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Some how i don't think it will, ive got the gearbox out of that car in my garage at the moment

I took it out with the guy who owns it - well owned its a shell now

Think some of you lot are underestimating the 2.0ltr novas - but as i know bugger all about tt sieras im gonna sit back and watch.

Reply to
Vauxnova

Dude, what the FUCK are you doing :) ? By the time the Nova has launched, the Sierra will be out of sight...

Also, you keep saying you have a Turbo nova, then a N/A nova, at least TRY and keep the stories consistent :)

Reply to
DanTXD